top of page
- 21 Jun, 18:00 – 20:45Cooley, 22 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4BQKey challenges for LGBTQ+ talent in the legal sector is lack of senior representation, dramatic pay differentials, & differing experiences. We will consider the current state of LGBTQ+ inclusion & the steps firms can and must take to ensure equal access to opportunities & fair and equitable outcomes
- 28 Jun, 18:00 – 20:45Location is TBDDo you want top tips on how to grow a successful practice and become the go-to expert for key clients? This interactive workshop will arm you with insights to help you to develop a practice, profile and network.
- 05 Jul, 18:00 – 20:45Arnold & Porter, International Financial Centre, 25 Old Broad St, London EC2N 1HQSet on growing your professional network, but not sure where to start? Does the prospect of 'working the room' fill you with fear? This interactive workshop will provide a safe space to develop insights, skills and conversation starters to help you to discover your inner confidence.
- 06 Jul, 08:00Grenberg Traurig, 8, The Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SGThe InterLaw Diversity Forum's Leadership Breakfast series takes a deep dive into the career journey of a leading figure in the legal profession. We discuss career milestones and challenges and explore what drives their diversity, equity and inclusion work.
- 13 Jul, 17:00 – 18:15WebinarIs the grass greener on the other side? Is there life after law? We've brought together former lawyers whose legal career proved to be a springboard to an altogether new career. Join us to find out about what inspired their transition away from the law, and what 'life after law' has to offer.
- 12 Sept, 18:00 – 20:45Location is TBDThe last three years have seen unprecedented levels of change and uncertainty. We may not be able to influence the changing world around us, but this workshop will explore the strategies we can adopt to help us to cope with ambiguity, uncertainty and change.
- 26 Sept, 18:00 – 20:45Location is TBDLawyers and business services professionals are invited to join our speed networking session with inspiring in-house and private practice leaders who will share the secrets to their success and insights into life at the top of the profession, giving our attendees plenty of time to ask questions.
- 05 Oct, 18:00 – 20:45Covington & Burling, 22 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4BQAs frustration around the pace of change around diversity, equity and inclusion grows, many firms are realising that tackling workplace culture is crucial in unblocking progress. Our panel will explore the importance of instilling a speak up culture and the benefits of embracing cultural change.
- 15 Nov, 18:00 – 20:45Location is TBDWhere do you see yourself in 3 years? It's a question we rarely ask ourselves, perhaps because for many of us, it's a difficult question. This workshop will provide you with tools to explore how to regain control of your career, by identifying your career goals and developing a career action plan.
- 23 Nov, 18:00 – 20:45Macfarlanes, 20 Cursitor St, London EC4A 1LTLawyers and business services professionals are invited to join our speed networking session with inspiring in-house and private practice leaders who will share the secrets to their success and insights into life at the top of the profession, giving our attendees plenty of time to ask questions.
- 05 Dec, 17:00 – 18:15Supported by Pallas PartnersOur panel will share their own personal experiences of disability and how, through supporting adjustments and accommodations, and taking a person centred approach, employers, managers and colleagues can create environments that enable everyone to thrive.
bottom of page